Thursday, July 10, 2008


Mother dear, I'm here


Yes , I killed her !
Won't you even ask the reason ?
I Killed my own Mother
I wanted take her poison
And gift her , death in a platter
She had no hopes to live in a human form
I Gave her hope with chloroform
Fourteen years spent in a bed
For silent bed of death she prayed
But you ! Cruel you won't let her die !
She Gasped for breathIn the hospital bed
You tried to SAVE her still
Forcing your wish upon her will
To die !
You all knew , she wouldn't live
But you didn't see something I saw
That look on her eyes , with awe
And I knew she wants to leave
This world behind and possibly fly !
**********


Mother dear, I'm here
I'm still here , mom !Don't thank me mommy
For setting you free
I said "I love you " with chloroform !

2 comments:

Nethra said...

who inspired u to write this???

Darkness Prevails... said...

its the real story of one of my college senior's mother re ..