Friday, January 16, 2009

The Room Of Many Colours ...


It was my room of colours . And she , the painter .
Unknowing , She created a dream with colours and made it my world ...
I was outside ... was alien to the room , yet it was ... my room .
She invited me waving through the window.. And me , like the eternal sun rays , sipped through the tainted glass window she arranged for me. My jovial rays , always trying to please her and to fulfill all her wishes. She baptized my simple white lights into brilliant hues of myriad colours ...It gave her a source to make her art alive , turning my white lights into one magnificent canvas filled with colours of emotions...
She painted my world with her brush strokes ...... she coloured me with my OWN crayons .... and i loved her for that .....


Then came night . My Sun rays were gone .... A candle , she lit ...
I was still outside the window with the tainted glass ... and now , HER crayons were colouring me....
And I loved her for that .....

2 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

have read this before!

I love it!

Darkness Prevails... said...

@ Eli BayB : Thanchoo dahlin ! :)