Friday, February 6, 2009

Wishes On Wings

I'm " Wishes On Wings "...
I'm a shooting star ...


Like the one you wished upon last night !
A moment caught in flashing light


A shooting star's tale ??
my life is a spirit ....
Along my blazing trail
The wishes I lit
My story , they tell


My lover ..... the moon ,
The room of many colours .....
Lit with the liquid rays of her tune
Tryst goes on forever ...


My life .. is a poem ...
And poems .... are MAGIC !
My life is short
And its tragic ,
That I'm a "falling" star !!


Your wishes are granted
When you wish upon me
'Cause the "death wish" I planted
As i fall , free ...


My spirit gives your dreams
These rainbow coloured wings
As I close my eyes and die
Amidst the starry sky...


Only star dust remains.....

2 comments:

Nethra said...

really a tragic story!!!

it reminded me "diya" which burns to bring light in our life. similarly
falling stars die so we can make a wish...sad story :(
I had never tot in this angle....

Darkness Prevails... said...

:)