Saturday, November 21, 2009

Heart Break Letter... ( my past life )

Now , ... I'm missing you . I'm missing you like never before. May be I won't be there to miss you anymore. I'll make sure that you never get to read this letter. But, when I really wanted you close by , you chose to walk away . Dreams turn into nightmares in no time. But if you walk backwards , if u try to go back , your dream turns into reality and I can't make this nightmare , reality , my reality.


You're , still , very much a part of my life . But Today something happened. I felt you were there with me .I wanted to cry a lot , But Couldn't . I wanted to talk, but nobody was there when I wanted them the most.
Am I that bad , dear ? Then why is everybody leaving me ?


So .... sorry for not entertaining you with a poem today, dear ....
My Rhyme is lost today ....... I'm the most "out of tune" instrument today .....
This poet knows when to accept defeat ... time defeated me ...so did my memories .....

be happy ....... stay safe ...... forget me (not) ......

Good night


****************
A failed attempt to sleep ( or to die ? )
****************

i dunno wat I'm writing or why the heck am i writing ....dunno nothing but this fact that I'm defeated .....

i'm defeated cuz i won evrything .......

well ..anyways this is not abt me ....its abt you ..its always abt you ..

i dreamt too much ... mu fault .....

you .. on the other hand wer always right from da very beginning ...

wat names i called you !
sheesh !

"my goddess"

i blivd my own "beauty and the beast " story will have a "happily ever after" ending .......

but yaar ..
beast must die ..........

so i'll die .......

thank you for ur tym ............

i have nothing against you .........

you're beautiful ... its not ur fault .....

its MY fault ...dat i'm not ..........



ride away .................


I'm a will-o'-wisp ................


false hope .......
a dreamer ..dats wat i am .

multicoloured hues ........


i said "You Made Me" a lover ............
NOW do ya understand y was i so damnd reluctant ?

yes i did turst you ...... (trust u know ??? ...i'll sleep over you ) ...... but i dint trust my luck .............
dats da only thing dat i cant control .......


but alas !
dats all past ..............

nd unfortunately I remain with them ...in past ...........


i'm done ...
this tym ... for good .........

you ...dear ....sleep well ........ this mad hatter's gotta go ..nd he most certainly will go .................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
coolcool654 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.